- How long have you been working at iFocus? I joined iFocus in May of 2016.
- Describe what you do. I spend a lot of my time acting as a resource for the team – encouraging, assisting, challenging, motivating, directing.
- What does a typical workday look like for you? I’m up pretty early, usually around 5AM checking emails. Getting into the office by 8AM and I already have a feel for where the day is going. When I’m not travelling, I try to spend a little time with each person to get a feel for how the projects are performing and to be a resource for the whole team.
- Do you have any nicknames in the office? The team gave me the honorary title of Lord of the Digital Nerds.
- What would your co-workers say is your most distinguishing feature at work? My dry wit – at least that’s what I think.
- Briefly talk about one of your all-time favorite iFocus projects you’ve worked on. I take great pleasure in helping businesses of all sizes to achieve their growth objectives. We recently developed a proprietary dashboard that gives unique insights into how customer campaigns are performing. I enjoy looking through the dashboard regularly and making suggestions to the operations team that show immediate returns right before your eyes.
- Besides your own work, what iFocus product/service is your favorite? Why? I love our new site retargeting products because they complement all our other services with such an incredible ROI.
- What do you like to do in your free time? My wife and I go for long walks together.
- What’s your favorite local KC food joint? Gram and Dunn
- What movie or TV show character do you most identify with? Bond, always a Bond guy.
- What’s one cool thing that has happened to you recently? Got the whole family together for a wedding in Grand Lake Colorado and everyone had an amazing time!
- Describe your ideal weekend getaway. Would love to fly away to a warm sandy beach with my wife.
- Are you a cat person or a dog person? Dog person. My shih tzu has been my loyal companion since she adopted me 15 years ago.
- What celebrity would you most like to have drinks and a conversation with? Why? Jimmy Buffet. I’ve been a fan of his work and lifestyle since college.
- What’s one weird quirk that you have? I drink coffee pretty much all day long.
- What social network consumes the greatest amount of your free time? Twitter
- What’s one of your favorite quotes? Carpe diem
- Describe one thing that’s a source of inspiration for you. My mother. An amazing woman that has more youth and energy than anyone I know.
- What’s your favorite part about working at iFocus? Staying so close to cutting edge technology and youthful and optimistic people attracted to it.
- What’s the most important thing you’ve learned from working at iFocus thus far? Keep your mind open and you will learn something important every single day.