- How long have you been working at iFocus?
I joined the iFocus team full-time in April 2017.
- Describe what you do.
I support our direct and partner sales teams. Whether it’s help with product pricing and ideas, or in-field sales calls and coaching, I do what I can do to make our sales teams and processes better!
- What does a typical workday look like for you?
Every day is different for me, that’s why I love my job. Some days it’s back to back internal meetings chatting with vendors, brainstorming with product teams, and coaching the sales team. Other days, it’s out in the field pulling doors, seeing clients, and reviewing campaign results!
- Do you have any nicknames in the office?
Ha – not that they call me to my face!
- Briefly talk about one of your all-time favorite iFocus projects you’ve worked on.
Most recently, having the opportunity to work with a local non-profit organization to drive donations for their cause as well as grow their different “profit-centers” that support the work that they do. It’s a win-win for me – helping clients get results and helping others at the same time!
- Besides your own work, what iFocus product/service is your favorite? Why?
Facebook Advertising. It’s where I think our largest growth opportunity is as an organization. Also, I think the capabilities of the product are awesome, the results are tangible, and it’s affordable!
- What do you like to do in your free time?
Spend time with my family! I’m a new mom to a sweet, sweet 8-month-old boy – and all of my free time is spend hanging out with him, my hubby, my step-daughter and pups! And drinking wine.
- What’s your favorite local KC food joint?
Gram and Dunn.
- What movie or TV show character do you most identify with?
I’m a little obsessed with Tea Leoni’s character in Madam Secretary. I’m definitely not that much of a bad-ass, but I aspire to be!
- What’s one cool thing that has happened to you recently?
My husband and I had the amazing opportunity to build our own home! We are loving it!
- Are you a cat person or a dog person?
Definitely a dog person. We have 2 sweet babes – a 4-year-old Golden Retriever named Wrigley and a 4-year-old Golden mix named Elsa.
- What celebrity would you most like to have drinks and a conversation with? Why?
Jimmy Fallon. Love, love Jimmy Fallon. He’s fun, creative, smart. I feel like it would be fascinating to see how his mind works in person!
- What’s one weird quirk that you have?
My inability to sit still. In meetings, I constantly fidget. I’m 100% listening and paying attention, but I will tap my foot, cross and un-cross my legs, twirl a pen, and so on.
- What’s one of your favorite quotes?
The harder you work, the luckier you get.
- Describe one thing that’s a source of inspiration for you.
I like to stay plugged in, I call it brain food. I listen to books and podcasts, read books, blogs, etc that are positive. I think it’s important to feed your brain something positive every, single day. Otherwise, it’s really easy to get bogged down in the day to day negativity.
- What’s your favorite part about working at iFocus?
The ability to impact change! I love the team of super smart people that we work with every day. If something is broken, if something isn’t working – we work as a team to change it. Quickly. It’s an exciting thing to be a part of!
- What’s the most important thing you’ve learned from working at iFocus thus far?
Be careful what you suggest as far as change – you might wind up on owning it! In all seriousness, I’ve learned so much about the ins and outs of the products we sell and how they work for our clients. I thought I had an understanding before, but working with our talented team, I realized what I knew before was just surface level!