How Our Premier Marketing Agency Near You Can Help You End the Year Strong
Many businesses don’t realize that they are now on the fast track to achieving their end-of-year growth goals for 2023. Some are on pace to end the year strong, while others may need to make up some ground to achieve the growth goals set for the year. Read on to assess your marketing strategy and discover recommendations to stay on target.
First, it’s important to reflect on your first two quarters. Was your new marketing strategy effective? What were your wins? Where did you lose out? Do you need help thinking all of this through? You’re not alone.
Our Kansas City digital marketing services team has recommendations for how to reinvest in what worked and improve the places where you fell short. Pull up a chair poolside with your favorite drink in hand, and let’s get planning your end-of-year growth strategy!
Why Summer Is a Turning Point in Your Yearly Marketing Strategy
It’s now time for your business to regroup before you head into the second half of the year. This means asking yourself some important questions about marketing to make Q3 and Q4 of 2023 highly profitable periods for your business.
Our marketing strategy and consulting firm offers these questions to help you reflect on your progress this year and get prepared for fall and winter.
- How does your business activity differ in the fall and winter? Do you focus on a different product line or service during this time of year?
- If there are significant differences in your business between the first half of the year and the second, how will your marketing strategy reflect these changes?
- Is there a demographic you feel you missed out on so far this year – or one you overemphasized?
- Will your business benefit from investing in a strong marketing push for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and the December holidays?
- Are there products or services lines that you failed to sell earlier in the year? If so, is there something you wish you had done – or avoided – that you can implement in the next six months?
- Is a particular part of your marketing funnel weaker than others? (For example, your marketing strategy has helped you connect with returning customers, but you fail to get in front of new customers. Conversely, you may have the attention of browsers, but couldn’t convert them into buyers). What will you do to fill in the necessary gaps?
- What marketing strategies are you willing to try that you haven’t yet invested in?
- What plans did you decide to put aside that you’re now willing to explore, given your Q1 and Q2 results?
If you can answer these initial questions, you’re well on your way to developing a stronger strategy for the end of 2023.
However, to fully complete this reflection and ensure success, we recommend one final question that will make your Q1 and Q2 assessment actionable and truly effective:
- Do you have the time, knowledge, and experience to implement a more powerful marketing strategy on your own before the end of the year?
For many businesses, the answer is “not yet.” And that’s completely okay. That’s why we’re here. An award-winning marketing agency near you, iFocus Marketing combines a significant depth of experience with a highly customized, personalized approach to help you meet your business goals.
We listen closely, strategize and analyze, and develop a custom-tailored solution that works for you.
Schedule a call with our team, and we’ll get to work right away on growing your company with our signature Kansas City digital marketing services.
5 Steps to Revitalize Your Marketing Strategy and Get Results Before the Year’s End
If you’ve looked closely at the first half of your year, and you’re ready to use that data as a tool to help you improve your marketing going forward, there are several actionable steps you can take to get the results you want.
Whether you’re looking to further increase what’s working or invest in areas where you’ve seen less growth, our Kansas City digital marketing services offer simply defined marketing solutions to drive success for your business:
- Optimize your website: From a thorough audit to enhancing the creative and technical sides of your site, our team can prime your website for a superior user experience that brings you conversions.
- Dive into paid media: When customers go to their favorite search engine and type in keywords related to your business, you can ensure your name shows up at the top of the search results in pay-per-click ads, so you get the website traffic and leads you want.
- Get social: Do you want to communicate more immediately with your customers? Share events, promotions, and deals, and talk directly to your customers in real time by posting and advertising on key social media platforms (think LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and others).
- Target customers with video advertising: Get your message in front of highly specific audiences while they’re streaming their favorite shows and sports, from Hulu to ESPN and YouTube.
- Be where your audiences are with display ads: Wherever your audience goes, there’s likely to be a screen nearby, whether it’s their own smartphone, a checkout kiosk, a restaurant bar screen, and more. Display ads learn from your audience’s viewing history and behaviors to make sure your message is getting right in front of them in online and offline locations alike.
Find out more about these services and even more digital marketing strategies from our award-winning marketing agency near you. All you have to do is set up a discovery call, and we can begin a conversation about your growth goals and how to achieve them before the end of 2023.
Partner with Us for a Marketing Strategy that Can Turn 2023 Into a Year to Remember
Successful businesses often reflect on a turning point that made all the difference in the trajectory of their business.
Q3 and Q4 of 2023 might just be that time for you, and we’re the Kansas City digital marketing service experts who can help.
During a discovery call, we’ll help you sift through what’s worked and what needs attention; listen closely to your ideas, thoughts, and concerns; and develop a highly customized, effective marketing strategy that helps you succeed.
Contact our marketing strategy consulting firm today to schedule a call. We’re already excited about the many possibilities for how you can turn this second half of 2023 into a strong year for your business.
Peter Mishler, senior digital copywriter at iFocus Marketing, is dedicated to using language to help clients find their audiences. He is the author of two books: a Kathryn A. Morton Prize-winning collection of poetry, from Sarabande Books (2018) and a book of reflections for public school teachers from Andrews McMeel Publishing (2021). His poetry has appeared in many national publications, including The Paris Review, and he is a contributing editor for Literary Hub. New to marketing, Peter taught English for 15 years.